Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul!!

I can't let my best friend's birthday go by and not say Happy Birthday to him on the blog.  
Happy Birthday Paul!
I am so happy to have Paul in my life.  He is an awesome husband, friend, and dad.  He truly is my best friend.  I am so blessed to have found him and be married to him for eternity.
We are just having a small family party for his birthday today.  Just opening presents and having cake and ice cream.  We will hopefully be able to go to the Lighting of the Doves at Market Street and celebrate the whole holiday season starting in The Woodlands this weekend. (I've tried to go to it the past 2 years and something always comes up.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Happy Birthday, Paul! Love that baby pic -- I can totally see both your kids in him!

November 18, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jaymie Quigley said...

Happy B-day Paul -Paxton

November 21, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home