Happy Late Birthday Jake!!
I'm super late wishing Jake a Happy Birthday!! So Happy Birthday Big Guy!!
10. He is a big guy.
9. He will eat about anything.
8. He likes to build things and knows almost all the names of all the dinosaurs.
7. He is very willing to share.
6. When he goes to sleep he claps his hands together just like a picture I have of him in an ultrasound.
5. He likes to be a good helper.
4. I love his eyes and smile.
3. He gives great hugs.
2. He has a very caring and loving personality.
1. He spontaneously sits down and will say, "So hows your day?" or "You are the greatest mom in the whole wide world." or my favorite "Mom, I love you."
We were lucky to have Grandpa and Grandma Oman come for Jake's birthday. He loved his dinosaur cake.
Jake wanted to go bowling for his birthday. So we took him to Incredipizza and did some mini bowling, played lots of games, went in the race cars, ate pizza, and enjoyed the kids' first karaoke performance. Both of the kids sang a couple of songs. Hannah sang "Do, Re, Mi" and "Happy Birthday". Jake sang "The ABC Song" and "Happy Birthday" to himself. It was funny hearing him sing Happy Birthday to himself.
We had a fun time at the Museum of Natural History. The kids favorite part was the dinosaur exhibit.
I am so glad that Jake is in our family. He is a great kid and we love him very much!!!
So, I'm super late wishing Jake a Happy Birthday!!!
So, I'm super late wishing Jake a Happy Birthday!!!

3 Comments:
He looks so grown up! Like he's four!!! I'm glad you all are doing well and I love the dinosaur cake!
is he really three??? oh, life. i am missing everything... :( hope you guys are well!
Your kids are all so advanced! Happy Birthday Jake(I'm so behind, I'm still calling him Jacob in my head)! Thanks for being a great teacher for Cam! And, I hope you are doing well! Not too much longer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home