Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Don't Get More Sleep


10. Someone is always awake.
9. My house needs cleaned.
8. I have errands to run.
7. The weather is so nice I would rather be outside than sleeping.
6. I still have 15 pounds to lose and need to exercise.
5. At least one of the kids need help with a toy or wiping.
4. Someone needs taken to school, an appointment, party, play date, etc.
3. At least one of the kids is always hungry and needs me to get them food.
2. Madelyn eats every two hours. (sometimes I am lucky and will do 3 to 4 at night)
1. They are so cute I feel guilty not spending time with them. (Plus you should see the messes they make when they are left to themselves!!)

So I'm like most of you - just waiting for that night when I can sleep at least 6 - 8 hours in a row!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

3 to 4 times a night? I feel your pain! Everytime time I try to lay Lincoln down he goes stiff as a board and wakes up. So annoying!!!! We can dream together & wait for the day when we will be able to sleep 6-8 hrs w/OUT interuption. Hope it comes sooner than later!

January 26, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Oman Family..
just remember this time is so short . Enjoy the messy house, and enjoy this time with the children.
Pretty soon you will wonder where those years went. have a sweet day. Luv ya. mom oman

January 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger noelle said...

oh, these first few months with a new baby are so hard! i'm hoping for more sleep for you very, very soon!

January 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Kayla and Samuel said...

Wow, sounds so familiar and I will be joining the ranks of no sleeping again soon. I hope everything goes smoothly with Hannah's eye. I think that is one of the hardest parts about being a mother; being completly useless to help your child. I love being able to stay in touch w/everyone through blogs. Let me know if you want an invite to ours.

February 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home