Happy Six Months
Happy six months Madelyn!!
We love having Madelyn in our family. She is so loving. I absolutely love that she is a cuddly, snugly baby. She used to share her cuddles and snuggles with everyone. Now that she is six months she has turned into a momma's girl. If she goes to you right away, you are either under the age of 12 or a lucky individual.
Madelyn can now sit up on her own and roll over both ways. I used to have to hold her 24-7. But now that she can sit by herself, she will play with toys for a little while. Her favorite are the barn set, Leapfrog piano, toy stackable pans, old cell phone, old camera, remotes, blue heart ring with silver pendant, and Astro Boy. The kids and I have also been putting on puppet shows for her that she likes as long as she gets to attack one of the puppets while she is watching.
She has found her voice and likes to babble and anytime she hears a song or we sing to her, she joins in. She also has a cute little scream that she likes to use when joining in on the fun craziness that goes on at our house.
One of the places that we drag our little bundle is to the pool. She likes it a lot. She even tolerates all the splashes she gets from Hannah and Jacob. They like to canon ball in right next to us, and Jacob likes to make "rain storms."
Jake is still a huge baby lover and is still always in Madelyn's face or entertaining her in someway. Even though I always think he is too rough or too loud around her, Madelyn will let me know she is ok by laughing and laughing some more. No one can get big belly laughs from her like Jacob.
I am so grateful to have Madelyn in our family. I love all the kids I have been blessed with and their awesome dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home