Workout People
So if you look at the right hand side of our blog, you will see we posted our workout people. So I thought it was so cool that we could keep track of our workouts with this neat little person. The bad part is, that it only logs your workout if you wear your Nike iPod tracker. Which I haven't worn for the past couple of months.
So Paul had a good laugh at my girl looking all lazy playing video games, while his guy is running around pumping iron. So you can bet, that every run I will be wearing my Nike iPod tracker. Hopefully my girl starts perking up a little. (Because I've really been working my butt off!!)
The other thing you should know about our iPod trackers is that you have to calibrate them, and it isn't an exact science. So for some reason, my iPod is off a little. It says that I run less than I do, making my time slower than it really is. Oh well!! Back to the track to try and calibrate it again!!

4 Comments:
Well, I'm just way impressed that you work out. Something I am extremely bad at! The little workout people are cute -- amazing what technology can do!
That is pretty cool Melissa! I'm going to have to look into that. You should see how slow my miles have been lately!
Good Job Melissa! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.
I had the same problem with my ipod tracker. But I might pull it back out now that I see your cute workout guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home