Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Back to Normal!




Well after the last 3 months of what has seemed like busy craziness, I feel like things are getting a little back to normal.

New Beginnings for YW is over, so just the regular activities to keep us busy.  No more big events until camp in June.  So we can handle that.

We've had some really nice sunny days, that we've been able to enjoy with friends at the parks.  The kids have also been riding bikes and playing with all the neighborhood kids.  I hear how cold the weather is for our family in Utah and friends in Boston, and I just cringe.  

We finally got a new neighbor.  He is a single guy, named Hi (that's not how you spell it, but that's how it sounds.) He is a really nice guy, but not the young family or babysitter we were hoping for. =)

Nothing really funny, unusual, or out of the ordinary to share.  I just wanted to share some recent pictures of the kids.


6 Comments:

Blogger Lynsie said...

Your kids are so so so cute! And the warm sunny days look like fun! Can't wait for warm weather...I think its going to be awhile though....

January 31, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Adah said...

Hey,
It is so fun to see pictures of your kids!! They are very cute and you look great!

February 2, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Adah said...

Hey,
It is so fun to see pictures of your kids!! They are very cute and you look great!

February 2, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger noelle said...

cute cute! are you sure jacob's not on some kind of steroid treatment?? he's probably a head taller than lukie now... and i'm loving your workout people!! HILARIOUS.

February 3, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Jaymie Quigley said...

Lucky duck. It was 26 out when I took the kids to school this morning. If spring doesn't come soon I will come move in with you!

February 4, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

your kids are beautiful!

February 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home