Friday, February 13, 2009

Buzz Hair Cut or Regular?

So when it comes time to cut Jacob's hair, he holds still for about 5 minutes and then I hold him down with my legs and one arm while my other hand cuts his hair.  So this time I decided to buzz his hair, so that I won't have to cut his hair as soon.  (I also thought it would be easier, but it wasn't.)  I have to admit, that I'm usually a fan of the buzz cut - but I'm really missing Jacob's hair.  What do you think?  Buzz cut or regular??

We bought a swing set for the kids.  They have been loving it.  We have had great weather, and they have wanted to be on it all the time. 
Jacob was all about helping Paul.  He wanted in on all the action.  He had all his tools out in the yard, pretending that he was helping fix just like daddy.  He even tried to help Paul do some digging.
He found it was much more effective, when dad was helping.  Hopefully he always likes to help and we'll have a good little worker.  =)
Hannah on the other hand, was more interested in swinging.  She likes to fly on her tummy and yell "Cannonball!!"  

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Oman said...

What a fun swing set! I envy your nice weather, it's snowing right now! I can't believe how old Jacob looks with that haircut!!! He is such a cutie! It's hard to say which I like better, I guess the longer hair keeps him looking younger :)

February 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger noelle said...

fun!!! LOVE the pic of hannah doing her cannonball thing. adorable. jacob was huge to begin with and i swear that buzz cut make him look four years old! is he really only a few months older than m??!!??

February 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Cute photo's
Looks like a fun swing set.
Oh no not sure about the Hair cute.
Derrick said he looks good now.
I like his long hair.
Looks like a little boy now.
Can't wait to see all you you.
Love ya

February 21, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa Sue said...

I'll be honest...I love the buzzcut. Besides the fact that YES it does make him look older, it kind of reminds me of JD (I've kept his hair shorter lately) -- it must be the Faucette in them!

February 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home