Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is here!

We've been enjoying spring time.  We have had some great weather, along with some really rainy weather.  I've decided spring time is when it is really hot one day, really cold another day, and then rainy other day.  I'm sure everyone has been having the same experiences.  

The kids like when it rains, because they get to put on their rain gear and get all wet.  The rain turns the backyard into a whole new adventure of puddles and mud.
Jacob managed to play in just the puddles this time and spared me the muddy messes he is very good at making.
Hannah has had a couple days where she didn't have school.  When she doesn't have school on Thursdays she gets to go to ballet class at Legends.  She really likes it a lot.  Since we live in Texas, it is legal to wear boots with whatever you want!! (She is also going through an "I love stuffed animal" phase.)

For the next 6 weeks Hannah has added a  Sports Skills class at Legends to her schedule two days a week.  So far she has only had one class.  They are focusing on basketball this week.  Of course I was very happy to see her out there improving her skills and having fun playing my FAVORITE sport.  In the class she will also be learning soccer, volleyball, football, kickball, baseball, hockey, and golf.  I think it will be fun for her to have a chance to try them all out.  We'll see if she likes any of them well enough to focus on them or if she is still my little ballerina girl. 
Paul is still staying busy. Hooray.  He has also been really busy working out in the mornings and getting ready for the MS 150 on April 18th and 19th.  I am really happy for him.  He is getting into really good shape!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaymie Quigley said...

Love the fashion statement. I agree, you should be able to wear boots anywhere!

April 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Jaymie Quigley said...

Dude!! look at those guns!

no, this isn't Jaymie.....she wouldn't comment on your guns anyway (and I don't mean Smith & Wesson)

How's your business going? Gutsy move to start a business in the worst economy since the GREAT depression.....that's my boy, Paul

I'm working like a dog lately....we just did a debt and equity offering. I put in a 20 hour day on Monday and i'm fried. I need a vacation. Good thing it's the weekend (and I don't have to work this one).

hope you guys are doing well.

Paxton

April 11, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home